MC vs. Chapin Football Game Ticket Purchase Information
During the 2020-2021 sports seasons, all high schools will be required to adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols as directed by the SCHSL to host a SCHSL-sanctioned event. To comply and keep all who attend our events safe, stadium capacity will be limited to allow spectators to safely social distance at all Mid-Carolina High School home athletic events. Tickets for the MC vs. Chapin game on Friday, November 13 are sold out. No tickets will be available for sale at the gate on the night of the event or at the school prior to the event.
Newberry County Schools – Guidelines for Fall Sports Competitions
In order to maintain safety protocols mandated by the South Carolina High School League, our schools will limit attendance and have requirements in place to attend events. Seating capacity will be limited for all venues during fall sports. Ticket distribution and sales will be facilitated by each individual school.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations, Senior Citizens Gold Card Passes and School District Employee Passes will not be honored.
- All spectators will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing at all games and contests. Entrance is not allowed without a face covering.
- All spectators and anyone associated with an auxiliary group must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times during the event. Consideration should be given to families from the same household.
- Areas of the bleachers will be marked off to allow for social distancing.
- Megaphones and any other similar artificial noisemakers that could potentially spread respiratory droplets are prohibited for use by spectators.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field or court prior to or after games.
- Spectators should remain in spectator seating areas or approved standing room only areas at all times unless visiting the concession stand or restrooms. All individuals must remain at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line.
- Gathering of crowds for tailgating or other social interactions is prohibited.
- Children between the ages k – 8th grade must be accompanied by an adult and must be in a seat during the game.