Girls Basketball tryouts are November 9th 3:30 – 4:30, Nov. 10th 3:30 -4:30 and Nov 11th 1:30 – 3:00.
Boys Basketball tryouts are November 9th 5:00 – 6:30, Nov. 10th 5:00 – 6:30, and Nov 11th 5:00 – 6:30.
- You must be signed up to try out.
- All paper work (physical, parent permission, concussion and COVID form completed/notarized) must be turned in before you can tryout.
- You will need to bring your own water bottle because shared ones are not allowed, nor can you use the water fountain except to fill your bottle.
- You need to make sure you are dressed for tryouts (basketball shoes, shorts and t-shirt).
- Before each workout you will be screened (questionnaire and temperature check). Your parents to need to wait until you have been cleared by the coach.
- You must have a mask that is to be worn when you are not physically participating (listening to the coach explain something, before tryouts, in between drills, etc.).
- You must remember to stay six feet apart when not participating a drill.
- We will have to stagger students going into the locker room to change so do not go down there unless the coach has told you to do so.
- You are expected to be at tryouts even if you are virtual that day.